August 1 2022
The Central States Center for Agricultural Safety and Health team invites you to attend a seminar August 1, 2022, 12:00 pm CDT entitled “Safety Culture and Risk Management – A European Perspective” Presented by Dr. Jarkko Leppälä. See the Program.
MC Meeting and Sacurima COST Action closing workshop seminar, September 1-3 in Hotel Fenix, Lisbon, Portugal.
Training School Program: International Training School On Improvement the safety culture and risk management in agriculture 26 – 28 of July, 2021. Institute of Technology, Estonian University of Life Sciences (Virtual meeting). Program
Working Group 4 meeting: Literature review on Occupational diseases in agricultural populations–manuscript progress and task assignment 5 – 6 of July, 2021. Center for Primary Care and Public Health (unisanté), University of Lausanne, Lausanne, Switzerland. Agenda
Sacurima Helsinki Workshop 26-27.5.2021. Program
Biosystems Engineering (BSE) 2021, 5-7th May 2021, In Institute of Technology, Estonian University of Life Sciences, Tartu. ZOOM.
Towards safer farms – Understanding farm safety cultures – BeSafe Research Seminar (Online)
April 27th 2020, BeSAFE Project, Teagasc
BeSAFE 2021 April Seminar program (002)
Registration: register here: https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/3rd-international-besafe-farm-safety-seminar-tickets-148483378783
- Sacurima Core Group web meeting
- Sacurima eVote about next activities
- WG5 policy group meeting
- Core Group web meeting about Horizon Europe planning
- Sacurima extension application to COST Association
- Website training for new website users
- MC eVote meeting about activity changes due to Covid-19 situation.
- Agriculture safety culture questionnaire data finished and sent to WG2 leader Stephan Van Den Broucke
- Final Action Dissemination (FAD) Grant request applied to COST Association
- Work and Budget plan made and signed for the Action Period 4
- WG 3 video about vulnerable populations in agriculture was published
- eVote meeting about the W&B plan and Krakow meeting items
- MC meeting in Krakow, Poland
- Core Group meeting in Krakow
- Sacurima workshop meeting in Krakow
- WG 1 meeting and workshop in Podgorica, Montenegro
Past year events